CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

MiniMo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie <

The Treasure Box

The Painful Truth: I Can't Fit Into Them Anymore!

Basically used items of mine, most only worn or used a few times...Now that I'm pregnant they don't fit me no more...and from the looks of me now i don't think I'll even fit into them after my precious baby :p

SoOoo...I'm letting them go at bargain prices (n it's not easy for me to do this trust me *sigh...sniff sniff*)

Terms & Conditions of Purchase @ MiniMo's Treasure Box

1. Prices quoted are inclusive of postage (registered post). Can't wait? Want to get it faster? PosLaju can be arranged with some extra charges (usually it's abt RM6 for Semenanjung n RM8 for Sabah/S'wak, so u'll just need to top up a few RM more)...just drop me a line n i'll sort u out :)

2. Orders or inquiries? Send me an email at minimos_treasurebox@yahoo.co.uk with the details below:

Name:
Item Code:
Address:
Phone No:
Comments:

3. Payment must be made within 3 days of purchase by cash transfer / online banking (Maybank) upon confirmation of order. My banking details will be included in my reply email.

Please notify me thru email upon transfer with details....

4. Please allow 2-5 working days for the delivery of items. Goods sold are non-returnable or refundable.

HAPPY SHOPPING!
xxx

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Red Ethnic Skirt

(Click For Larger Image)

Red Ethnic Skirt
Slim, Straight Cut, Knee-Length with a slit on both sides
Size : S
Price : RM 25
Item Code : TBSK0003

0 comments: